Seedstars has announced the top eight seed-stage startups that will compete in Delhi to represent India at the Seedstars Global Summit in Switzerland. As pre-selections were brought to an end, the most disruptive tech startups were chosen and invited to participate in a dynamic pitch event hosted by Seedstars World at 91Springboard Okhla on 13th May.
The top startups that will participate in the country finale are:
- AppsPicket: The startup offers a usable frictionless 2FA based on public key cryptography to increase adoption and security.
- Digichorous: A single platform to connect agriculture produce suppliers with buyers.
- Navia Life Care: A health management app for patient treatment management, to increase compliance with treatment regimes and monitoring by caregivers.
- Roadcast Tech.: The startup allows for vehicle & employee/order tracking on a single platform, which is suitable for any kind of supply chain and logistics.
- Roofpik: A transparent platform that provides verified user reviews and detailed information on properties, and connects prospective tenants to landlords.
- Sellacious: A complete eCommerce suite to create integrated Online Stores and Marketplaces, with a range of practical business features and flexible configurations.
- Shouut: It allows users to access fun, fast and free WiFi across the country by aggregating networks of Telcos and ISP’s without spending on capex.
- VdoCipher Media Solutions: A one-stop video streaming solution to prevent piracy and smooth delivery of content using proprietary encryptions and watermarking technology.
Seedstars World is a global seed-stage startup competition for emerging markets and fast-growing startup scenes. It sources the top talents from more than 60 emerging markets. In the previous edition, India’s TapChief, an innovation solution had represented the country at the final Global Summit.
The winning startup will receive an all expenses paid trip to the Seedstars Asia Regional Summit and to Switzerland, to compete against 70 other countries at the Seedstars Global Summit for an equity investment of up to $1 million USD.
Seedstars is a Swiss-based group of companies that aims to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. It includes various initiatives, namely Seedstars Academy, a 6-month program to train aspiring local entrepreneurs to build sustainable businesses; Seedspace, a network of coworking and co-living spaces present in more than 25 countries. While Seedstars Growth is a three-month virtual acceleration program and the currently operating Seedstars World, a worldwide startup competition.