Have you ever thought about playing your favorite Android games like PubG and Fortnite on your PC? Well, you can with an Android emulator called Nox Player. It’s simple, it’s free, and it’s easy to use.
How to Download Nox Player:
- Download Nox Player onto your PC or Mac, using the above links
- Locate the download on your PC and click on it to start the installation
- Click Agree when the Terms and Conditions window opens.
- Click Install and then choose Online or Offline installation – Online is quicker.
- The Nox Player icon appears on your desktop when the installation is finished.
How to Use Nox Player
- Open Nox Player from your home screen and allow it to set up – this may take a while
- On the Nox Home screen, there are several preinstalled icons – click on Google Play Store.
- Set up the account with your existing Google details or set a new account up
- Follow the on-screen directions to finish setting up – you can skip this and still install APK files.
- When it has finished, you will see several options on the right-side taskbar, including file transfers, APK installation, and more.
Nox Player Features
- Speedy, smooth gameplay – Nox is a fast emulator that offers smooth gameplay. There are plenty of customizable performance settings, including choosing how many CPUs to use and how much RAM to allocate.
- External Controllers – most Android devices won’t allow you to use an external controller with your games, but Nox Player does, offering support for many third-party controllers.
- Device Emulation – your Android device is emulated, including phone number, model, IMEI number, and more.
- Root Access – Nox Player is rooted from the start, making it simple to access your computer files.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are the answers to the commonest questions asked about Nox Player.
What is Nox Player?
It is a fast Android emulator that allows you access to all your Android apps and games, taking full advantage of all the resources on your computer. That includes the extra RAM, storage space, a great screen, better processors, and more.
Is Nox Player Safe to Use?
Absolutely. It passed all tests on the major antivirus and antimalware platforms and is deemed safe to use on all computers. Plus, it is completely legal to use.
How Safe is Nox Player?
Perfectly safe. All the biggest antimalware and antivirus software platforms tested the app and found it 100% safe to use, and it is legal.
Is it Free?
Yes. Nox Player is completely free to use.
How Do Nox and BlueStacks Compare?
Both Nox and BlueStacks are great emulators, but Nox has the edge in terms of control: BlueStacks may be the largest emulator; recent updates have slowed performance while Nox is fast, lite, and offers fantastic performance. Nox Player is easier to root than BlueStacks
BlueStacks may have scored high on many benchmark tests, but Nox is lighter, using fewer system resources and with much better performance. If compatibility is an issue for you, use Nox Player.
I Need to Add my Game Controller – How do I do it?
- Using the right cable, connect your controller and computer.
- The Controller icon loads at the top of the screen when it’s done
- Tap the icon, and you will see the Settings.
- Make your changes save them, and your controller is ready to be used.
How do I Resolve Error 1020/1008 – Virtual Machine Failed to Start?
- Reboot your PC or Mac
- Close your firewall and antivirus
- Right-click the Nox Player icon
- Choose Open File Location from the menu that opens
- Click Nox, and you will go to the Nox File Folder
- Click the folder called noxvm
- Right-click the NOXVM file and select Run as Administrator
- The error will now be gone
I Got an Error 1005 – Outdated Graphics Card – How do I fix it?
- Click on Multiplayer to open it
- Click Rendering and choose OpenGL or DX
- Reboot Nox – if the problem is not resolved, try updating the drivers for your graphics card
- If that doesn’t fix it, you need a new graphics card if you want to use Nox Player – yours is not compatible
And How do I Resolve Error 1006- Nox Needs to Reboot?
This happens when Nox Player is not up to date. Go to the official website and download the most up to date version. If yours is the latest and the error still appears, change the rendering mode following the steps above, and it should be fixed.
With Nox Player, you get all the joys of using your Android tablet or smartphone, but with all the extra resources your PC or Mac offers, try it today, its free and you won’t be disappointed.