The National Association of Software and Services Companies, popularly acronymed in the startup world as NASSCOM, has announced its list of Emerge 10 Awards which “recognizes information technology products and services organizations that are redefining the benchmarks of excellence for the technology industry”.
It has announced the list of ten technology startups on the basis of their technical prowess and growth potential, as a part of EMERGE 10. The list of startups include Vidooly, HackerEarth, MapMyGenome, Targeting Mantra, MoEngage, Qustn, ParaBlu, Happay, Stelae, and InstaKash. These startups have been awarded from 80 short-listed companies.
Let’s take a look :
- Vidooly : An intelligent YouTube marketing and analytics suite that helps content creators, brands and multi channel networks (MCNs), to maximize their YouTube organic views, build an audience base and earn more revenues on YouTube. Some of their clientèle include Indian Food network, The Viral Fever, Sony Music, Times Music, Hoopla Kids, #fame, Ping network, among others.
- HackerEarth, founded in 2012 by Vivek Prakash and Sachin Gupta, is a product company that provides technical recruitment solutions for talent sourcing and skill assessment. It allows recruiters to quickly identify and hire the right candidate from its thriving community of developers.
- MapMyGenome a molecular diagnostics company which provides insights to the user based on their genetic data. Its vision is to provide preventive personalized healthcare diagnostics to 100+ million Indians and to save at least 1 million Indian lives by the year 2030.
- TargetingMantra is a one-stop solution for marketing automation and personalization platform, which is targeting needs of e-commerce, media and other such online businesses. It provides its solution in form of a Softwar-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
- MoEngage, founded in 2007 by Raviteja Dodda and Yashwanth Kumar, is a User Analytics and Engagement platform, which helps mobile app companies retain and engage users through targeted and personalized messaging to users which, in turn, improve their retention and conversions.
- Qustn is an year-old start-up which provides a mobile-based platform named Qtrain to help companies, institutes and governments train, assess and engage with remote workers.
- ParaBlu was founded in 2012 by Anand Prahalad. It began its operations in the US with its research and development unit based in Bengaluru. It provides Smart cloud security solutions for the digital enterprise and enables privacy, security and control of digital assets in public, private or hybrid clouds.
- Happay, founded by Anshul Rai and Varun Rathi in 2012, is an online expense management system for businesses which lets them issue cards to employees and track spending in real time. It can also define spending policies and set spending limits among other things. It is available on web as well as on mobile.
- Stelae Technologies is a software product company which provides more than 70 pattern recognition and content analysis algorithms, based on artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques.
- InstaKash, enables users to get a car loan or working capital for small business within just 72 hours. It has created a unique tool for credit scoring consumers as well as SMB, to provide customized financial products.
He has been a technology writer since more than five years. At The Tech Portal, he covers gadgets, startups and the good and bad of tech.