You can’t go to a casino without seeing people playing slot machines. Slot machines are the most popular games in casinos, and for a good reason. You can play slots for hours on end without ever winning anything, or you could hit the jackpot at any moment. And you can get that chance among new casinos in Australia offers. Don’t believe us? Read this article to find out how easy it is to win big money with Jackpot Slots.
What are Jackpot Slots?
Jackpot slots are casino games that have a progressive jackpot. This means that there’s one huge prize at the end of every game, which gets bigger for each bet placed. The most common type is the Mega Millions Jackpots Slots, where players aim to hit five “MegaBucks” symbols on an active pay line with a maximum bet in play for a chance to win the grand prize. Other kinds include Cash Splash Progressive Slot Machines and Major Millions Jackpots Slots, among many others.
How do Jackpot Slots Work?
Jackpot slots work by awarding a large sum of money to the player who lands the winning combination. The jackpot amount is determined by the game developer and can be won randomly or when certain symbols are hit. Most jackpot slots have a progressive jackpot, which means that the prize pool increases with each spin until it is won. This makes for an exciting gaming experience as players attempt to trigger the big win. Even if you used to play the best casino games with no deposit bonus in Australia, we are sure that you will love playing jackpots as well.
Some of the best jackpot slots available today are progressive games that offer massive payouts. Mega Moolah, for example, is a popular slot with a top prize pool that often exceeds $15 million. Other big-name progressives include Hall of Gods, Divine Fortune, and Major Millions. If you’re looking to hit it big, these are the games to play.
What are the Types of Jackpot Slots?
- Local Jackpot: These are slots games that offer a jackpot that is specific to the game, and usually, only players who are playing at the same casino can win the jackpot. The size of the local jackpot will vary depending on the casino.
- Global Jackpot: These are slot games that offer jackpots that can be won by any player who is playing the same type of game anywhere in the world. The size of these global jackpots will vary depending on different factors like the number of players currently playing and how long it has been since someone last hit a certain pay line. Some casinos only have online versions, while others might also have land-based slot machines with Global Jackpot capabilities.
This means you may need to do some research before choosing where to play your favorite game if you want a chance for this particular type of jackpot prize pool which could potentially reach millions or even billions! It’s time to go big or go home when looking for casino games with the biggest jackpot potential.
- Fixed Jackpot: Fixed jackpots tend to be fairly large, but they also have a set maximum amount that may only be won through one coin size/bet combination. This means that these slots will not give out payouts larger than their stated max value unless you play with the highest possible bet per spin.
Fixed jackpots can range from $100 up to hundreds of thousands if played at max bet. The most common fixed-jackpot game is Megabucks, which has a limit of $250k and must be played on maximum bets in order for this cap to come into effect – smaller denominations cannot win it as well as playing other betting combinations besides three coins at five credits each (15 credits total).
- Network Jackpot: This type of jackpot is offered by some online casinos, and it is pooled from multiple games across different casinos. This means that anyone playing any of the networked games has a chance of winning the jackpot. The size of this type of jackpot will be much larger than a local one as it is made up of contributions by many different casinos.
- Progressive Jackpots: A progressive jackpot grows in size every time someone plays one of the games that is linked to it. This type of jackpot can be offered by both online and offline casinos. The size of the progressive jackpot can be very large and often reaches into the millions.
If you are looking for a chance to win a life-changing amount of money and find happiness, then you should consider playing one of the progressive jackpot slots games. However, if you would prefer a smaller but still potentially lucrative jackpot, then you may want to try one of the local or networked slots games instead. Whichever type of game you choose, make sure that you read the rules carefully so that you know what to expect when you hit the jackpot.
Why Choose Jackpots?
There are a number of reasons why you might want to try your luck at one of the jackpot slots games. Here are just a few:
- The potential for large payouts,
- Chance to win life-changing amounts of money,
- Exciting and suspenseful gameplay.
If you’re looking for an exciting and potentially lucrative gambling experience, then you should definitely consider giving one of the jackpot slots games a try. These games offer some of the best odds in the casino, so you have a good chance of winning big if you play smart.
Jackpots With Highest Wins
Jackpot Size & How Often
|Mega Moolah – Microgaming||The jackpot amount is under £6 million & it falls in 4 to 6 weeks. The biggest winning amount was £13.2 million in the year 2015.|
|Hall of Gods – NetEnt||Usually, £5 million & falls roughly every 5 months.|
|Mega Fortune – NetEnt||The jackpot is between £2 million and £4 million on average and it drops every 2 months. The amount for the biggest jackpot is €17.8 million.|
|Arabian Nights from NetEnt||You will get a jackpot of £1 million and it will drop every 5 months.|
|Mega Fortune Dreams by NetEnt||Often around £3.5 million, the amount drops every 80 days.|
|Great Rhino by Pragmatic Play||You can expect to get 500x of the bet you placed from the Grand Jackpot.|
|‘Age of the Gods’ Series from – Playtech||The payout is £478,698 on an average every 6-7 weeks. The biggest win you can achieve is €1 million.|
|‘Holmes and the Stolen Stones’ by Yggdrasil||The approximate jackpot amount is £100,000.|
|Immortal Romance by Microgaming||The approved jackpot is £729,000.|
|Divine Fortune by NetEnt||The jackpot amount on average is £120,000 and it drops every 3-4 weeks. The biggest win so far in this jackpot is €640,721.|
Jackpots are highly lucrative if you choose the right one. Some casinos offer massive jackpots and you can leverage them to your advantage. But ensure to read the terms and conditions associated with these jackpots before committing.