If you want an excellent alternative to the official app store, look no further than iOSEmus. With thousands of unofficial games, tweaked apps, and lots more, you don’t have to jailbreak, and it’s free to use.
Downloading iOSEmus gives you access to all the features you’ve come to expect from an app store. Here’s what you can download:
- App Store Apps – official apps and games
- iOSEmus Apps – unofficial content – emulators, tweaks, streaming apps, and more
- Tweaked iOS Apps – stock apps with new features
- Unofficial iOS Games – stock games with new features and in-game features unlocked
How to Download iOSEmus:
iOSEmus is relatively easy to download:
- Open the Safari web browser on your iPhone or iPad and go to the linked iOSEmus download page
- Tap to download a configuration profile and tap on Allow
- Tap Install and wait for Settings to open
- Tap Install Profile and input your passcode if asked
- When Safari opens, tap Install iOSEmus
- Tap Install and Settings opens
- Tap Install > Next > Done and wait – iOSEmus is on your home screen when it is installed
How to Use iOSEmus
- Open iOSEmus and tap Apps
- Pick a category
- Select and click on an app or game on your iOS device
- Tap Install
- Follow any on-screen directions
- When the app is installed, it is on your home screen
Frequently Asked Questions
With lots of questions being asked about iOSEmus, we decided to bring you the answers to the most common ones
How to Fix the Untrusted Developer Error?
- Open your Settings and tap General
- Tap Profiles and tap the iOSEmus profile
- Tap Trust and come out of Settings
- Now you can use iOSEmus
Will It Affect My Warranty?
No. iOSEmus doesn’t require a jailbreak, so you are not gaining root access to the iOS, and it is a legal app to use. However, if you choose to download an app that changes how your device works, your warranty may be affected – simply delete it and then install it again later.
How to Fix Cannot Download or Verify App Error Message?
This is probably because the app certificate has been revoked, common with third-party apps. Delete iOSEmus from your device and leave things for a few hours. Try again – the certificate should have been renewed, and you can use it again. The error may also appear when you try to use a modified app with the stock app still on your device – you must delete stock apps before you download the modified version.
I Get a Can’t Connect To iOSEmus Error Message
Again, this is down to the certificate – in this case, wait a few hours and try again. If the developers have replaced the certificate, the app will work.
Can I Request an App or Game?
Yes. The developers ask that you use their official Twitter account but cannot guarantee your request will be honored.
How to Fix Common iOSEmus Errors
iOSEmus is one of the most stable apps, but there are a couple of common errors:
Blank Screen/Greyed-Out Icon
- Go into Settings
- Tap on Safari > Clear Website Data
- The screen and/or icon should be normal again
iOSEmus Stopped Working
This is because Apple cannot verify the app source, but you can:
- Delete iOSEmus and reinstall it
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles
- Tap the iOSEmus profile
- Tap Trust/Verify
- Close Settings and try iOSEmus – you should find it works again
Invalid Argument Supplied
This is not as bad as it looks:
- Remove iOSEmus from your device
- Reinstall iOSEmus and then power your device off
- Turn it back on and open iOSEmus
- Tap Settings and if any updates are waiting, apply them
Unable to Download iOSEmus
This is an easy error to fix and probably happens because you already have iOSEmus on your device – conflicts occur between two different versions:
- Remove iOSEmus from your device
- Reboot your iPhone/iPad and reinstall iOSEmus
- It should work now
Profile Installation Failed
This usually happens when there is too much traffic on Apple’s servers. Wait a few hours, try again. If the error doesn’t go away, try these steps:
- Put your device into Airplane mode
- Tap Settings > Safari
- Tap on Clear History and Website Data
- Tap on Clear History and Data
- Turn Airplane mode off and wait
- After a couple of minutes, try installing iOSEmus again – it should be fine now
Why Have my iOSEmus Apps Crashed?
This is also down to Apple revoking the certificate. Reinstall iOSEmus and then install a recommended VPN. This protects your certificates from being revoked and also protects your online identity.
Free to download and use, iOSEmus is one of the most comprehensive third-party app installers available today. It offers thousands of apps and games without needing to jailbreak, so go ahead, download it on your device today and enjoy all its cool features.