The game majority of you Call of Duty fans are are waiting for, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, is just about to release and we have for you, its minimum system requirements. And trust me, they won’t load up your system as much as the new Infinite Warfare.
Assuming you’re ready to pay and significant extra amount to receive it as a bonus for buying Infinite Warfare, the upcoming remaster of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is looking all too good. Activision still hasn’t really specified whether it will sell the remaster separately from Infinite Warfare and not as a bundle, and it’s unlikely that it will do so until after launch (ie, when it’s not an incentive to pre-order anymore).
The game releases in just a matter of days now, November 4 to be precise(Psyched yet?), and following the release of minimum system requirements for Infinite Warfare, Activision has revealed the same for Modern Warfare remastered. Interestingly enough, it’ll be needing a marginally less powerful rig, though that should be considered fair enough, after all, it is an old game.
Here are the specs. No “recommended” specs were listed.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit / Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 7850 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband internet connection
- Hard drive: 55GB available space at launch (more space will be required for updates, DLC, etc.)
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
As you can see here, an average rig will run this remastered masterpiece of a game for you just fine. So sit tight, the time is nigh, get your systems loaded, Call of Duty is coming!