Please make sure that your startup read the following guidelines :
- The startup should be an idea/early stage venture.
- The startup shouldn’t have raised more than 20 Lacs worth of capital before appearing for a pre Pitch Off.
- For startups outside India, the startup shouldn’t have raised more than $75K worth of seed capital before applying to any of our global/Indian pre pitch off editions.
- There is absolutely no entry fees for finalist startups.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR FINAL PITCHING ROUND ON FEB 19TH, 2017
- Startups need to first register at a Pre-Pitchoff/Pitch Off Global near them,
- Upon registering, 10 out of the total entries received will be selected to pitch in front of a judges panel in the pre-pitchoff or PitchOff Global event.
- Startups selected (number solely depends on the judges discretion) will be given a chance to showcase their products on a dedicated booth space at the final event in Jaipur.
- Out of all the startups showcasing their products, only 12 will be selected for a final.
- The final pitching will take place on Feb 19th, 2017
- It will be a closed door pitching with a select gathering consisting only of investors and the organising team. We are expecting close to 100 investors attending the final pitching.
- PitchOff is meant to act as a one-of-its-kind medium for startups, to meet investors (and not analysts) directly to pitch their ideas and get on-spot funding commitments. However, PitchOff does not guarantee funding to any startup under any circumstances.
For any further clarification, please feel free to drop us a mail at [email protected]