Even though OnePlus 2 is yet to actually start shipping to customers, the smartphone manufacturing upstart has still decide to launch a brand new device — the OnePlus X. And while those shipping woes continue, people across the globe have been loving this new device from OnePlus.
We are yet to receive a review unit for the same, but going by popular reviews, the device packs hell lot of punch. Here’s a brief on the specs :
- 5-inch Gorilla Glass 3 display
- 1080p Active Matrix OLED (AMOLED) screen, 441 PPI resolution
- Onyx black glass or a limited Ceramic edition (only 10,000 made)
- Snapdragon 801 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB storage(Expandable up to 128GB)
- Supports two nano SIMs
- Onyx version weighs just 4.86 oz while feeling super sturdy in the hand
- 13MP rear camera (no 4K video like the new Nexus line)
- 8MP frontfacing camera
The device comes in two editions — a Onyx version and a graphite version — the latter of which are only 10,000 in numbers largely due to the entire process involved — the phone gets baked at a 2700 degrees fahrenheit temperature for 28 hours.
The Onyx version is available on OnePlus.net in the UK on November 5th for EUR269 and in the US on November 19th for $249. The invite window will be a month. The Ceramic edition will be available in Europe and India starting on November 24th for EUR369.
We’ll get you more once we receive a unit at our place. Stay tuned.